Training Courses for Combat Martial Arts Instructors
For registered Black Belts and Equivalents, Instructors, Examiners
Taking into account that acquiring new knowledge depends on the willingness of the person, but nowadays there is a large number of the possibilities to approach the contents of education, these courses were compiled by the Doctors of Biology, Psychology, Pedagogy and Philosophy, and experienced Combat Martial Arts Instructors in such a way so that they stimulate independent search of information and self-studies of the Instructor.
Each course offered includes 20 questions and tasks, the answers to which you are offered to find independently in literature, Internet, or your work with students. The volume of the answer is supposed to take 1 hour of work. The volume of every course is 20 hours + 4 hours of independent practical activity. Consequently the general volume of the course covers 24 hours.
You yourself are fully responsible for the quality of the knowledge acquired during the course and the result of its use in life.
ICMAUA courses for Instructors:
1. What is the purpose of Martial Arts training for this group of students?
2. What is the purpose of Martial Arts training in your school?
3. What kinds of physical, psychic, and moral traumas you have got for the years of Martial Arts practice?
4. What kinds of injuries are possible for the students during trainings?
5. What are the first symptoms or signs of these injuries?
6. What should one do if he noticed the student has these symptoms?
7. Which methods of training can lead to such injuries?
8. In what cases can it happen?
9. What kind of equipment can lead injuries?
10. In what cases can it happen?
11. What can lead to injuries in the premises of the school and around it?
12. In what cases does it happen?
13. Who is to be blamed for these injuries?
14. What 5 measures can you conduct in your school in order to decrease the probability of injuries?
15. What kind of psychic and moral traumas can appear when training?
16. Who is to be blamed for these traumas?
17. In what cases can it happen?
18. What 5 measures can you conduct in your school in order to decrease the probability of psychic and moral traumas?
19. What forms of insuring can you use for your students in addition?
20. If you were your student what would you ask to do in order to increase the safety of trainings?
1. What is management?
2. How does the management of the Martial Arts school take after the management of the majority of organizations?
3. In what way does the management of the Martial Arts school differ from the management of the majority of the organizations?
4. What are the main 5 characteristics or signs of the successful Martial Arts school management?
5. What are the main 5 signs in which the management of your school differs from the management of more successful Martial Arts schools?
6. Which of these characteristics can you include in the management of your school?
7. What should you do for this purpose in a year, in half a year, in a month, in a weeks time, tomorrow?
8. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of your school’s structure?
9. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of your school’s teaching process?
10. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the use of the staff of your school?
11. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the advertising of your school?
12. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the students’ fees?
13. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the back link the students of your school?
14. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the use of the former students of your school?
15. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the expenses of your school?
16. What could be 5 measures in the improvement of the staff encouraging in your school?
17. What are 5 psychic (internal) characteristics of a successful manager of a Martial Arts school?
18. What are 5 external characteristics of a successful manager of a Martial Arts school?
19. Where can you improve your knowledge as a manager?
20. What question concerning management improvement in your Martial Arts school would you place here?
1. Why do parents bring their children to your school?
2. What are physiological and physical aims of teaching children in Martial Arts?
3. What are the psychological and pedagogical aims of Martial Arts training for children?
4. What are the anatomic and physiological differences between children and adults?
5. What are the psychological differences between children and adults?
6. What are the periods of the psychics’ development of the children?
7. What kinds and forms of Martial Arts can be taught to children?
8. What kinds and forms of Martial Arts cannot be taught to children?
9. What could be 5 incentives for a child to start training in Martial Arts?
10. What could be 5 reasons of distress in Martial Arts training for a child?
11. How can the reasons of distress be neutralized?
12. What are 5 reasons for not bringing the child to the Martial Arts school?
13. How can these reasons be neutralized?
14. What are 5 differences in conducting the training for children and the training for adults?
15. Which 5 games can be used in the training of children?
16. Which 5 methods of praise can be used during the training of children?
17. Which methods of children training can be qualified as having sexual character by their parents?
18. By which alternative methods of children training can they be replaced?
19. What kind of school and instructor would you choose for your child?
20. Are you alike such instructor?
The PDF E-Certificate confirms your qualification in these fields as the Instructor under the authority of the ICMAUA.
ICMAUA PDF E-Certificates are full-colored, of A4 format, of high quality and design, in a PDF format. Every E-Certificate has its registration number. E-Certificate includes your name, course name. The authenticity of each Certificate is confirmed by the gold Seal of the ICMAUA, verification QR code, and the signature of the Doctor of Pedagogy, Doctor of Psychology, Doctor of Biology, and the International Coordinator of the ICMAUA.
If you want to get the PDF E-Certificate about the completion of the course then after the successful carrying-out of the course send, please, by e-mail:
1. Your NAME.
2. Course’s NAME
3. Your MAILING ADDRESS (confidential).
4. Your E-MAIL ADDRESS (confidential).
And send payment USD15 for the PDF E-Certificate
Training Courses E-Certificate (A4, PDF only)
From International Combat Martial Arts Training Courses Union ICMAUA
© All Rights Reserved.